|1 kVA||2 kVA||3 kVA|
parallel mode possible:
|6 kVA||10 kVA|
The new Protect C UPS from 1000 to 3000 VA power represent consistent further development of the well-proven and highly reliable series. With the lag increased to 0.8, the power factor was taken into account for the demand for higher performance active consumers. The ECO and frequency inverter for operation mode highlights the requirements for a modern versatile UPS.
6 & 10 kVA: Highly integrated switches and a robust IGBT module reduce the number of electrical connections and components and therefore provide for increased reliability. A Static Bypass Switch (SBS) and/or an automated bypass ensure additional safety in case of overload.
PROTECT C. 1000 / 2000 / 3000
- VFI topology (online / double conversion) protection against all mains network problems
- Extremely wide input voltage window of 110 VAC to 300 VAC without stress on the internal battery system and with a stable output voltage
- ECO and frequency operating voltage possible
- Expansion slot for SNMP, potential free contacts, remote display
- Graphic LCD display with interactive multilingual user interface
- Configuration options (password protected) via the operator terminal
- Internal hardware data logger with plain text display and date / time stamp
- Emergency power off on terminal block (potential-free)
- 24 months standard warranty
Additional warranty extensions up to 60 months available
PROTECT C. 6000 / 10000
- VFI topology (online/double conversion) protects against all network problems
- Micro processor control/ digital signal processors for maximum availability
- Sinus-shaped power feed (high-frequency pulse width modulation with IGBTs)
- n+x technology for redundancy and performance increase
- Extension slot for SNMP, potential-free contacts, remote panel
- Also available as an S-version with reinforced charging rectifier
- Space saving design with integrated battery system
- Integrated fault operation security for manual bypass switch
Optimal control and information
“Dual-monitoring” enabled interfaces extend communication opportunities. The universally usable communication slot also allows for the integration of SNMP network interface cards that allow for monitoring and management options, particularly multi-server shutdown. The AEG “CompuWatch” shutdown software is always included. The multilingual graphical LCD display provides all the important operating states and values that can be stored and retrieved in addition to real-time data storage in plain text.
PROTECT C. 6000 / 10000
Switchable in parallel
Protect C. 6000 and C. 10000 offer the possibility of parallel operation. Both active redundancy and higher availability are achieved with higher power requirements being taken into account. Also, the combination of power increase and active redundancy is possible, as up to 3 devices can be switched in parallel. Protect C meets the highest security and availability requirements and allows for an economical implementation.