IRB Rackmount Inverter 3 kVA 1ph
1-Phase Output DC/AC Inverter 3kVA for TLC Application
Rackmount Inverter with galvanic insulation.
Designed to Supply AC loads with stabilized continuous supply, in the TLC applications.
- Easy integration with existing Rectifier/Battery Charger
- Isolation Transformer for AC/DC galvanic separation on the load side
- High personalization grade, thanks to the modular layout
- 32 Bit microcontroller control, digital control panel with history of alarms, full set of communications options
- The product can be used in any existing cabinet suitable for 19” Rackmount devices. 4U standard dimension, allow the final user to accommodate easily the product.
- The product layout, allow to the final user the possibility of an easy and fast maintenance. Rackmount enclosure can be easily removed from any existing cabinet, just removing four screws.
- The product can be easily added to any existing project, thanks to the experience and know how of Borri engineering team. The customer will be supported from our technical department, along the entire cycle of the project.
- The product include an advanced user interface, and powerful tools for troubleshooting and monitoring. All the basic and advanced operations, will be done using simply the user interface of front panel.
- IGBT,PWM controlled inverter for high efficiency and low output THD
- Standard configuration for cost-effective, short lead time solutions
- Comprehensive set of communication ports, like RS232 / USB / RS485 available as standard, for total remote monitoring
- High-Speed last generation 32 Bit microcontroller, for best-in-class performance and reliability
- High personalization grade of the internal layout and user interface
- Active parallel configuration via CANBUS connection, dynamic parallel mode and sync control available
IRB technical data
|DC input voltage||110 Vdc (88-160 Vdc range)|
|Nominal output voltage and frequency||230 Vac 50Hz|
|Voltage regulation||± 1% dynamic 100% load change, <5% ms recovery time|
|Overload capacity||150% indefinitely (4.5kVA)|
|Harmonic Distortion THDv||<1% linear load; <5% non-linear load|
|Isolation||Battery to load|
|Dimensions wxhxd (mm)||482,6 x 177 x 482,6 (4U in 19“ rack)|
|Heat dissipation @ nominal||350W|
|Protection degree (IEC60529)||IP20|
|Front panel||LCD display, LED mimic, keyboard|
|Connectivity||SPDT contact relay card, RS232 serial port,
RS485 Modbus-RTU port, USB port.