for utility-scale applications
The Protect PV.Outdoor system consist of a durable, external, weatherproof metal housing and an integrated, high-efficiency, solar central inverter Protect PV. The design offers many advantages during transport, installation, and service thanks to its light weight and its small dimensions.
The PV.Outdoor offers ease of use and maintenance as is standard for all AEG products. In addition, AEG Power Solutions has developed a unique cooling system that provides optimal air circulation within the inverter. The enclosure consists of double-walled aluminum with a stainless steel plinth for mounting onto a concrete foundation. Additional components, such as transformers and medium-voltage switchgear, are part of the separate Compact Station, which can combine the output from two PV.Outdoor systems.
- Utility scale transformer-less design
- Up to 98,85 % conversion efficiency according to EN 50530 Norm w/o Transformer
- DC voltages up to 1,000 Vdc
- Designed for harsh environments
- Communication interfaces (Modbus / Can Bus)
- Monitoring, control, reporting and management tools
- Stable and reliable
- Excellent availability
- Meets the BDEW guidelines
- Easy to maintain
- Lifetime of more than 20 years
- Medium voltage 10, 20 kV or other, as required