ITB.e Inverter 5 – 200 kVA 3ph
3-Phase Output DC/AC Inverters
Industrial, heavy duty Inverter with galvanic insulation.
Designed to Supply critical AC loads with stabilized continuous supply, in the Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, Power & Utilities applications.
- Easy integration with existing Rectifier/Battery Charger
- Inverter Transformer for AC/DC galvanic separation on the load side
- High personalization grade, thanks to the modular layout
- 16 Bit microcontroller control, digital control panel with history of alarms, full set of communications options
- The product firmware, can be fully customized as for the customer request, adding easily any features required. Borri has the capability to made any modification internally, reducing at the minimum the time and cost required.
- The product layout, allow to the final user the possibility of an easy and fast maintenance. All the components are well disposed inside the unit, and the panels can be installed against the walls.
- The product can be easily added to any existing project, thanks to the experience and know how of Borri engineering team. The customer will be supported from our technical department, along the entire cycle of the project.
- The product include an advanced user interface, and powerful tools for troubleshooting and monitoring. All the basic and advanced operations, will be done using simply the user interface of front panel.
- IGBT,PWM controlled inverter for high efficiency and low output THD
- Standard configuration for cost-effective, short lead time solutions
- Easy integration with external devices like, Distribution Panels, Bypass Transformers and Voltage Regulators
- Comprehensive set of communication ports, like RS232 / USB / RS485 available as standard, for total remote monitoring
- High-Speed last generation microcontroller, for best-in-class performance and reliability
- High personalization grade of the internal layout and user interface
- Active parallel configuration via CANBUS connection, dynamic parallel mode and sync control available
ITB.e technical data
|Nominal power (kW)||4||8||12||16||24||32||40||48||64||80||96||128||160|
|DC input voltage||available input DC voltages vary with requested output AC voltages and rating (see the table below)|
|Output voltage||200÷220 Vac||110 Vdc (90÷160 Vdc range)
220 Vdc (180÷300 Vdc range)
|380÷415 Vac||110 Vdc (90÷160 Vdc range)
220 Vdc (180÷300 Vdc range)
(180÷300 Vdc range)
|Bypass input voltage||200/208/220 or 380/400/415 Vac 3-phase ±20%
(adjustable according to inverter output voltage)
|Nominal voltage||200/208/220/380/400/415 (optional 480) Vac 3-phase|
|Frequency||50/60 Hz (selectable)|
|Voltage regulation||±1% static; ±5% dynamic (80% load change), <40 ms recovery time|
|Overload capacity||125% for 10 min; 150% for 1 min; 200% for 100 ms|
|Harmonic Distortion THDv||<2% linear load; <5% non-linear load|
|Isolation||Battery to load isolation included; input/output isolation available with additional bypass transformer|
|Dimensions WxD (mm)||Height is 2100 mm, width and depth vary with input voltage and rating (see the table below)|
|Input voltage||110 Vdc||600×800||800×800||800×800*
|Maximum weight (kg)||325||370||514||440||520||570||640||690||750||850||880||920||1020|
|Protection degree (IEC 60529)||IP20 (other options)|
|Operating temperature||-10 °C ÷ +40 °C|
|Storage temperature||-20 °C ÷ +70 °C|
|Altitude||<2000 m (derating according to EN 62040-3)|
|Audible noise at 1 meter (dBA)||<65÷75|
|Options||Associated distribution panels; emergency line isolation transformer and AC/AC voltage stabilizer;
parallel redundant, hot-standby, load-sync configuration; earth fault alarm; fan monitoring and alarm;
redundant ventilation; additional RFI filters; top cable entry.
|Front panel||LCD display, LED mimic, keyboard. Customisable status and alarms LED set|
|Connectivity||SPDT contact relay card, RS232 serial port
Optional: RS485 ModBus-RTU serial port, ModBus to PROFIBUS DP adapter, Ethernet SNMP/WEB adapter,
remote monitoring software, up to 2 additional SPDT contact relay cards.
*400 Vac **208 Vac