RTB.e DC UPS 50 – 1000 A 3ph
3-Phase Input Rectifier Battery Chargers
Industrial, heavy duty Rectifier Battery Charger with full galvanic insulation.
Designed to supply critical DC loads with stabilized continuous supply, in the Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, Power & Utilities applications.
- Input Rectifier transformer for AC/DC galvanic separation
- Power conversion bridge with natural cooling, for the maximum reliability and reduced maintenance
- High personalization grade, thanks to the modular layout
- 16 Bit microcontroller control, digital control panel with history of alarms, full set of communications options
- The product firmware, can be fully customized as for the customer request, adding easily any features required. Borri has the capability to made any modification internally, reducing at the minimum the time and cost required.
- The product layout, allow to the final user the possibility of an easy and fast maintenance. All the components are well disposed inside the unit, and the panels can be installed against the walls.
- The product can be easily added to any existing project, thanks to the experience and know how of Borri engineering team. The customer will be supported from our technical department, along the entire cycle of the project.
- The product include an advanced user interface, and powerful tools for troubleshooting and monitoring. All the basic and advanced operations, will be done using simply the user interface of front panel.
- SCR rectifier, overvoltage, undervoltage protection for reliable operation in all mains conditions
- Soft-Start for start-up overcurrent limitation
- Standard configuration for cost-effective, short lead time solutions
- Easy integration with external devices like Explosion Proof enclosure, Distribution Panels, Dropper Diodes, DC/DC Stabilizers
- Comprehensive set of communication ports, like RS232 / USB / RS485 available as standard, for total remote monitoring
- Support vented/sealed lead acid batteries and vented/gas recombination NiCd batteries
- Adjustable manual and automatic charging mode for maximum flexibility on operation
- High-Speed last generation microcontroller, for best-in-class performance and reliability
- High personalization grade of the internal layout and user interface
- Active parallel configuration via CANBUS connection
RTB.e technical data
|Nominal voltage||400 Vac 3-phase ±10%|
|Frequency||50/60 Hz ±5%|
|Input THDi||27% 6p, 12% 12p, 6% THD filter +12p|
|Nominal voltage||24/48/110/220 Vdc|
|Operating voltage||Floating: 2.27 (VRLA), 2.2÷2.3 (VLA), 1.4÷1.5 (Ni-Cd) V/cell adjustable
Boost: 2.4÷2.45 (VLA), 1.5÷1.65 (Ni-Cd) V/cell adjustable
Equalizing: up to 2.35 (VRLA), up to 2.7 (VLA), up to 1.7 (Ni-Cd) V/cell adjustable
|Static voltage regulation||±1%|
|Overload capacity||<120% for 20 min; <150% for 2 min; >150% for 20 s|
|Charging characteristic||IU (according to DIN 41773), I1I2U, U1U2I|
System and environmental
|Dimensions WxD (mm)||Height is 2100 mm, width and depth vary with output rated current and voltage (see the table below)|
|Output voltage||24 Vdc||600×800||600×800||600×800||600×800||600×800||800×800||800×800||800×800||800×800||1000×800|
|Maximum weight (kg)||330||460||550||630||750||870||970||1050||1350||1500|
|Protection degree (IEC 60529)||IP20 (other options)|
|Operating temperature||-10 °C ÷ +40 °C|
|Storage temperature||-20 °C ÷ +70 °C|
|Altitude||<2000 m (derating according to EN 62040-3)|
|Audible noise at 1 meter (dBA)||<65÷70|
|Options||Associated battery cabinets; associated distribution panels and dropping cells or DC/DC chopper converters;
built-in battery breaker; external battery breakers in standard or Eex-d battery protection box; battery thermal probe;
block diode or electronic load sharing for parallel; earth fault alarm; fan monitoring and alarm.
|Front panel||LCD display, LED mimic, keyboard. Customisable status and alarms LED set|
|Connectivity||SPDT contact relay card
Optional: RS232 serial port, RS485 Modbus-RTU serial ports, ModBus to PROFIBUS DP adapter,
Ethernet SNMP/WEB adapter, remote monitoring software, up to 2 additional SPDT contact relay cards